On-Line Registration for 2020/21 Summer Season .....NOW OPEN
- Go to Football Federation Australia website: https://www.ffa.com.au/football-account
- Click on ?Where can I Play??
- Select the age group the Participant fits
- Search for a suburb, postcode or a club ? enter Southern Queensland Regional Futsal
- Select the club
- Club Details and Programs are available for Participants
- Select ?Start My Registration?
- Welcome to Play Football Online Registration, click on ?Get Started?
- Select participant you are Registering (myself, Linked Person or New Person) and Continue
- Select Club Type Club name in ?Club? textbox provided
- Select Product (example: Junior 9-4 or Coach/Manager)
- Product details- add/change, and then click ?Continue?
- Profile Photo ?Select Profile Image?, Browse from your device, and then click ?Continue?
- International Transfer Clearance ? Answer question accordingly to proceed
- Review your order, if you need to modify your product selection or details, select ?Modify? in the appropriate section to do so
- Click on the ?Check box? Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&C?s displayed and then click ?Continue?
- Input ?Vouchers/Coupons codes?, and click ?APPLY? All states excluding NSW will need to speak with their clubs directly regarding redemption of ?sports vouchers?
- Choose either ?Pay Online?, or ?Pay Offline? if offered, to complete the payment for your registration. You will receive an invoice to the email address listed on the registrants Registration
- Confirmation message, select ?finished? or ?Perform another Registration?
Please follow the following instructions to register online:
Create a Football Account
2. Click on ?Join Now?
3. Select Create Account ? Already have an account?
4. Login using your Email Address and Password:
Email address is the same email address used when you Created your Football Account
Note: Football Accounts are separate to FFA numbers, existing and new Participants will need a Football Account
Retrieving a Password >> Select Reset Password
Registering to Southern Queensland Regional Futsal
After logging into your own Football account, Head to www.playfootball.com.au
Note: New Registrants will be linked to the Football Account Being used
· Option to select additional products
· Select student discount (if applicable)
12. Update the Registrants personal and contact details, and then click ?Continue?
Acknowledging Terms and Conditions
Payment Options Screen
By direct credit to our bank account
You may start paying instalments now if you like;
50% of players registration needs to be paid before registration will be accepted, with the remaining amount by the start of the season
Please remember to add players name when doing payments
Southern Queensland Regional Futsal (SQR Futsal)
ACC: 79 741 4701